Text to Give
If you would prefer you may text your gift. Just follow these instructions:
1. Text the amount you would like to give to 901-401-9401.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future text-giving donations
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to Tithe)
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $25 LOFJ)
• If the fund name does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names from which to choose.
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names from which to choose.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 LOFJ”.
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.